|School:||Washington University in St Louis|
|Location:||Saint Louis, MO|
|I wish I'd read these reviews before enrolling in any of Hudson's courses. I would have known what to expect from him. Yes, there are some know-nothing students who appreciate the fact that he teaches absolutely nothing, but this outrageously unimpartial to the rest of us who pay great money to "learn" something from the IA program. Do avoid this creep.|
|I took Repps class against the advise of all the negative reports on this site & I'm so glad I did!! It turns out, lots of students enjoy his courses & go back to take more of his courses (including myself). His style of teaching is discussion-based rather than courses. I found him to be quite accommodating both in & outside of the course work...|
|How is that this ignoramus continues giving courses at Wash U? He is the most bias,mean and biggest bully I've ever met. Why is that nobody complaint with the school about him, is beyond comprenhension. His knowledge and experience about the subjects he teaches is abismal. He just gives a bad reputation to an otherwise amazing University.|
|He's a friendly guy. If he likes you, the class will be fun, but he is almost hurtful if he doesn't. Too strict on attendance and doesn't trust students. He can give opportunities to those he does like. Not a great addition to WashU. I wouldn't take him, just on the off chance he doesn't like you.|
|This was the absolute worst class I ever took at WashU. I thought I would learn something about NGOs. What I got instead was a series of unstructured and discussions that were so disorganized, we barely referenced any of the numerous and expensive books he made us buy. You can find better ways to waste your money than this, so avoid it if you can!|
|For a guy who doesn't seem to know much about teaching, but still offers courses on topics he has no qualifications for, Repps has quite a racket going at UCollege. If you play along & pretend he's an outstanding teacher you'll get an A; if you challenge his limited knowledge, your grade will suffer. Also, the "textbooks" this ignoramus uses are a joke|
|Avoid this prof. at all cost. He likes to discriminate and is abusive. He grades very unimpartially. He will not take into consideration other course work you have done. He should not be teaching. Does not prepare his courses. A disgrace for Wash U|
Refine Your Search
RECENT WASHU CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
WASHU Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 New Technologies That Are/Will Be Gracing The Classroom
- Top Ten Funniest Test Responses Ever
- College Myths Debunked: My Professor is Late! Should I wait?
- How to Survive the Class You Hate
- Professors Are Here To Help: How Office Hours Offer More Benefits...
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- 5 Questions About Note Taking That Every Student Must Ask
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of MissouriWashington University in St LouisUniversity of Missouri-St LouisMissouri State UniversityWebster UniversityUniversity of Central MissouriColumbia CollegeUniversity of Missouri - Kansas CityPark UniversitySaint Louis UniversityA.T. Still UniversityTruman State UniversityOzark Christian CollegeCulver-Stockton CollegeAvila UniversityCentral Methodist UniversityCollege of the OzarksDrury UniversityEvangel UniversityFontbonne UniversityGrantham UniversityHannibal-Lagrange CollegeHarris-Stowe State UniversityLincoln University of MissouriLindenwood UniversityLogan UniversityMaryville University of Saint LouisMissouri Baptist UniversityMissouri Southern State UniversityMissouri Valley CollegeMissouri Western State UniversityNorthwest Missouri State UniversityRanken Technical CollegeRockhurst UniversitySoutheast Missouri State UniversitySouthwest Baptist UniversitySt Louis College of PharmacyMissouri University of Science and TechnologyWilliam Jewell CollegeWilliam Woods UniversityUniversity of Central MissouriEden Theological SeminarySt. Louis Community CollegeSt. Charles Community CollegeAquinas Institute of TheologyMetropolitan Community CollegeMissouri TechThe School of Professional Psychology at Forest InstituteStephens College
- By State
- By City